Every day I hear from readers and listeners with questions. For the most part, Doug and I handle those questions right away, but sometimes we just aren’t able to keep up. Today we play catch-up, by picking almost 30 questions directly from readers to answer on the podcast. The questions run the gamut of plant-based and fitness related issues, and address common concerns I hear all the time.
Concerns so common, I’m sure you’ll be able to relate to many of them. This isn’t something we’ll do often (maybe never again), but we thought it would be a fun way to share with everyone the experiences and questions No Meat Athlete hears on a regular basis.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Half and full marathon training questions
- Where to get your protein, iron, and more
- Everything that makes Asheville a great city for vegans
- How to find fellow plant-based athletes in your city
- Recipe formulas that will make your life easier
Phone number to ask listener questions:
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the Show
- Make Your Own Energy Gel (With Chia Seeds)
- No Meat Athlete Running Groups
- Protein – A Primer for Vegetarians
- How to Go Plant-Based
- The World’s Most Versatile Veggie Burger Recipe
- The Ultimate Energy Bar Formula
- The Perfect Smoothie Formula