Ever since Erin and I went vegan, we keep seeing Colleen Patrick-Goudreau pop up everywhere. She’s the author of some of our favorite cookbooks and host of a podcast everyone should listen to. On top of that, I recently found out she would also be attending the Holistic Holiday at Sea cruise with me and my family (and Robert Cheeke from last week’s episode).
But I never had a good enough excuse to reach out to her. Until now.
Colleen just published an impressive new book called The 30-Day Vegan Challenge, and considering my love for habit forming challenges, I knew I had to bring her on the show. In today’s episode, we discuss how best to transition to a plant-based diet, and the benefits of going “all-in” instead of taking the small-steps approach I often recommend.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Taking small-steps vs. going all-in when it comes to going vegan
- What to do before you take action on your diet
- Common mistakes people make when changing their diet
- The social aspects of going vegan
- How to deal with non-vegan cravings
Phone number to ask listener questions:
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the Show
- Joyful Vegan (Colleen’s blog)
- The 30-Day Vegan Challenge
- Food for Thought (Colleen’s podcast)
- 5 AM Miracle
- Join Matt in Italy