Terms and Conditions
No Meat Athlete, LLC (“NMA”) operates NoMeatAthlete.com as well as other domains and media channels. The following policies and procedures apply to all NMA products, services, and in-person running groups, which are offered, published, or sold on NoMeatAthlete.com or any other site owned, operated, or used by NMA.
‘You’ or ‘Your’ means you as a participant in, or as a user of, the NoMeatAthlete.com website, any NMA product or service, and/or any affiliated web service. ‘We’ or ‘Our’ or ‘Us’ refers to NMA. ‘Our site’ refers to the NoMeatAthlete.com website, any NMA product or service, and/or any affiliated web service.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, attending, or using the NMA Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://www.nomeatathlete.com/terms-and-conditions/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
No Meat Athlete, LLC (“NMA”) can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results with our ideas, information, tools, running groups, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on the products we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our products, just ask for your money back and we will process a 100% refund within a reasonable timeframe. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, forums, services, running groups, or affiliated media channels (e.g. Facebook), or any of our content or curriculum, is a promise or guarantee of results, and we do not offer any legal, medical, or other professional advice. You alone are responsible to evaluate the information provided by NMA and to engage with a qualified, licensed professional to assess whether, and how to, incorporate information produced by NMA. Your health is based on a variety of factors, including your decisions in life, and by using NMA services, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions, or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
- No Meat Athlete, LLC (“NMA”) is available via email Monday through Friday, during regular operating hours.
- We close for all government observed holidays and other days, sporadically, based on our Company’s scheduling.
2.1 In-Person Running Groups
Before participating in one of the in-person running groups, all participants (members or guests) must agree to the following terms:
I agree that I am a member or guest of the No Meat Athlete ___________________ (city, state, country) group, and I know that running in and volunteering for organized group runs and other outdoor or fitness-related activities, social events, and races with this club are potentially hazardous activities, which could cause injury or death. I understand that No Meat Athlete groups are a free, public fitness movement and that group leaders are not necessarily certified fitness coaches. I will not participate in any club organized events, group training runs or social events, unless I am medically able and properly trained, and by my signature, I certify that I am medically able to perform all activities associated with the club and am in good health, and I am properly trained. I agree to abide by all rules established by the club, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever. I attest that I have read the rules of the club and agree to abide by them. I assume all risks associated with being a member of this club and participating in club activities which may include: falls, contact with other participants or their pets or their strollers, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. I understand that skateboards, roller skates or roller blades, and personal music players are not allowed to be used in club organized activities and I agree to abide by this rule. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and inconsideration of your accepting my membership, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the No Meat Athlete ______________ (city, state, country), the city of _______________ , No Meat Athlete LLC, all club sponsors, and their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation with the club, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver. I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record for any legitimate promotional purposes for the club.
3. RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
3.1 Physical Returns & Shipping
- “100% money back guarantee” covers price of the product only. “100% money back guarantee” does not cover shipping and handling fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
- Customers must contact our support department for a RMA (Return Authorization Number). This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be returned to the original credit card. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
- Shipping of the product to your door will not be refunded. Shipping of the product to the Refund Department will not be compensated.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
3.2 Subscriptions, Trials and Digital Products
Your NMA Academy, Health Made Simple, or NMA Tribe membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use NMA services. We will bill the monthly membership fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by subscriber. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method.
Trial Subscriptions: Your NMA membership may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for 10 or 30 days, whichever is specified, or another length that is specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Trials are for new and certain former members only. NMA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine your trial eligibility.
Monthly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your NMA monthly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. You may cancel at any time during the trial period, or after the initial THIRTY (30) Days has passed.
Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your NMA yearly subscription. Any refund requests after 30 days will be prorated by the amount of time remaining under the original yearly subscription period. Example: If you purchase a yearly subscription in January of this year and you decide you want a refund 6 months from the purchase date, you’re prorated refund would be 50% of the purchase price.
3.3 NMA Training Plans, Meal Plans, and other Digital Products
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to review the digital product or service. If the product or service is not satisfactory, just send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to refund 100% of your purchase price. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
No refunds will be processed after the first THIRTY (30) days have elapsed.
3.4 NMA Academy
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the start date of the Academy to request a refund. If the product or service is not satisfactory, just send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to refund 100% of your purchase price. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
No refunds will be processed after the final exam has been started.
3.5 Excessive returns
Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has accessed it for one specific product more than twice.
4. Terms of Subscription Renewal
Trial members will receive a notice from us that your trial period is ending or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel. To cancel your subscription email us at [email protected]
Monthly NMA Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel.
Yearly NMA Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. To cancel your subscription email us at [email protected]
5. Product Discounts
From time to time, on some NMA products, we will offer our members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted price. To be eligible for this discount, the customer must be a member in good standing at the time of purchase.
In the event that a NMA member purchases an item that was eligible for a discount, if the NMA member notifies our Customer Care department at [email protected] within 30 days of the purchase, a partial refund for the discount amount will be offered. If the available discount is not reported within 30 days, a credit for additional purchases will be offered, but note that no refunds or credits will be offered after 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. Release of Liability for Technical Difficulties
NMA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by NMA on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any NMA owned web properties, products, or services. If, for any reason, the stream is not capable of running online as planned, or the product or service cannot be delivered as intended, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of NMA, which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, or any other digital product or service, NMA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, NMA WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Your Account
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use NMA Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that NMA may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account. (Please see our Privacy Statement for more information on how we use, respect, and protect your information.)
7.1 Access to Previous Purchases
As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring NMA training, you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any Associated Device. Some NMA training or services that you previously acquired may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and NMA shall have no liability to you in such event. As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously-acquired content or training plans, once you download an item, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and you may want to back it up.
NMA reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
8. Social Media Groups and Communities
We maintain various media channels. Most of the content produced on these channels is freely available to anyone who can access it, and we welcome all who do so! We do also maintain groups that are private, members-only community features.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, which are outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- We do not require you to follow a Veg/Veg-Friendly lifestyle to participate.
- Keep it respectful.
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts.
- No pitching to the group.
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and / or publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content.
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic.
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members.
- Access to this group does not mean that NMA endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. Please review Section 2: Release of Liability, which applies to all content shared, by NMA or anyone else, within our moderated communities.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies.
- Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules.
- Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in permanent removal from the group.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to moderate the content in our community channels and delete any post, or otherwise censor content, to ensure the highest quality experience for our entire community.
9. Intellectual Property
You agree that No Meat Athlete, LLC (“NMA”), including but not limited to NMA products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement NMA Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by NMA and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the NMA products and/or services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the NMA products, services, or content may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from NMA. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the NMA products, services, or content in any manner, and you shall not exploit the NMA brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, NMA and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any NMA products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the NMA brand at any time without notice. In no event will NMA be liable for making these changes. NMA may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of NMA services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to No Meat Athlete, LLC (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by NMA and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND WEBSITE, OR ANY PART OF NO MEAT ATHLETE, LLC, EXCEPT FOR USE OF NO MEAT ATHLETE, LLC AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
NMA, the NMA logo, other NMA trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with No Meat Athlete, LLC are trademarks or registered trademarks of No Meat Athlete, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with NMA Products and Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
10. Affiliate Marketing
Occasionally, links on this site pointing to other products are affiliate links, meaning No Meat Athlete LLC earns commissions on sales referred through those particular links.
If you have questions or comments regarding No Meat Athlete, LLC products, please email us at [email protected] or call 828.620.0774.