Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: February 23, 2020
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. If you share our content via social media, we ask that your postings clearly acknowledge us as the source.
You acknowledge that NO MEAT ATHLETE has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that NO MEAT ATHLETE may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not necessarily imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In some cases, we may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for our endorsement and/or link to some products or services shared on our site. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not NO MEAT ATHLETE. Neither NO MEAT ATHLETE nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, NO MEAT ATHLETE neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized NO MEAT ATHLETE representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY NO MEAT ATHLETE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NO MEAT ATHLETE its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
Certain sections of the Site may allow you to purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by NO MEAT ATHLETE or by third parties. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. If you make a purchase from a merchant on the Site or on a site linked to by the Site, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the merchant and us. A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. In addition, when you purchase products or services on or through the Site, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such products or services. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly. You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by third parties through the Site.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Site, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that NO MEAT ATHLETE shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
This Site may include a variety of features, or offer access to third-party features, such as Facebook communities, bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Site, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or otherwise manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features.
- Disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Seek to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus, or other harmful computer code designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
NO MEAT ATHLETE may host message boards, chats and other public forums on its Sites or using other sites, such as Facebook.com. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. NO MEAT ATHLETE or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Message boards, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by NO MEAT ATHLETE staff, NO MEAT ATHLETE’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with NO MEAT ATHLETE, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. NO MEAT ATHLETE expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of NO MEAT ATHLETE or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
NO MEAT ATHLETE has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
YOU acknowledge and agrees that no representation has been made by NO MEAT ATHLETE OR ITS AFFILATES and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales Volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in ANY PROGRAM OF ANY KIND OFFERED BY FOOD REVOLUTION.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND NO MEAT ATHLETE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
WITH REGARDS TO CONTENT RELATING TO HEALTH & WELLNESS ON THE SITE:
THIS SITE OFFERS WELLNESS, FITNESS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AND IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE.
We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Physical Product Returns & Shipping
- “100% money back guarantee” covers price of the product only. “100% money back guarantee” does not cover shipping and handling fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
- Customers must contact our support department for a RMA (Return Authorization Number). This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be returned to the original credit card. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
- Shipping of the product to your door will not be refunded. Shipping of the product to the Refund Department will not be compensated.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
Subscriptions, Trials and Digital Products
Your NMA Academy membership, Health Made Simple membership, NMA Tribe membership, or any other subscription-based membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use NMA services. We will bill the monthly membership fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by subscriber. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method.
Trial Subscriptions: Your NMA membership may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for 7, 10, 14, 21, or 30 of days, whichever is specified, or another length that is specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Trials are for new and certain former members only. NMA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine your trial eligibility.
Monthly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your NMA monthly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. You may cancel at any time during the trial period, or after the initial THIRTY (30) Days has passed.
Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your NMA yearly subscription. Any refund requests after 30 days will be prorated by the amount of time remaining under the original yearly subscription period. Example: If you purchase a yearly subscription in January of this year and you decide you want a refund 6 months from the purchase date, you’re prorated refund would be 50% of the purchase price.
NMA Training Plans, Meal Plans, and other Digital Products
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to review the digital product or service. If the product or service is not satisfactory, just send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to refund 100% of your purchase price. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
No refunds will be processed after the first THIRTY (30) days have elapsed.
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the start date of the Academy to request a refund. If the product or service is not satisfactory, just send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to refund 100% of your purchase price. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
No refunds will be processed after the final exam has been started.
Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has accessed it for one specific product more than twice.
Terms of Subscription Renewal
Trial members will receive a notice from us that your trial period is ending or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel. To cancel your subscription email us at [email protected].
Monthly NMA Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel.
Yearly NMA Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. To cancel your subscription email us at [email protected].
From time to time, on some NMA products, we will offer our members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted price. To be eligible for this discount, the customer must be a member in good standing at the time of purchase.
In the event that a NMA member purchases an item that was eligible for a discount, if the NMA member notifies our Customer Care department at [email protected] within 30 days of the purchase, a partial refund for the discount amount will be considered and given at our sole discretion.
Access to Previous Purchases
As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring NMA training, you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any Associated Device. Some NMA training or services that you previously acquired may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and NMA shall have no liability to you in such event. As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously-acquired content or training plans, once you download an item, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and you may want to back it up.
NMA reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
We maintain various media channels. Most of the content produced on these channels is freely available to anyone who can access it, and we welcome all who do so! We do also maintain groups that are private, members-only community features on our Site and on others, such as Facebook.com.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, which are outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- We do not require you to follow a Veg/Veg-Friendly lifestyle to participate.
- Keep it respectful.
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts.
- No pitching to the group.
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and / or publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content.
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic.
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members.
- Access to this group does not mean that NMA endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. Please review Section 2: Release of Liability, which applies to all content shared, by NMA or anyone else, within our moderated communities.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies.
- Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules.
- Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in permanent removal from the group.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to moderate the content in our community channels and delete any post, or otherwise censor content, to ensure the highest quality experience for our entire community.
In-Person Running Groups
Before participating in one of the in-person running groups, all participants (members or guests) agree to the following terms:
You agree that you are a member or guest of the No Meat Athlete group in that particular city, and you know that running in and volunteering for organized group runs and other outdoor or fitness-related activities, social events, and races with this club are potentially hazardous activities, which could cause injury or death. YOU ACCEPT THIS LIABILITY. You understand that No Meat Athlete groups are a free, public fitness opportunity and that group leaders are not necessarily certified fitness coaches, nor do they have any formal association with No Meat Athlete, nor does No Meat Athlete have any responsibility for their actions or inaction. You will not participate in any club organized events, group training runs or social events, unless you are medically able and properly trained, and by participating in any events, you accept these terms and certify that you are medically able to perform all activities associated with the activity and are in good health. You agree to abide by all rules established by the club, including the right of any official to deny or suspend your participation for any reason whatsoever. You attest that you have read these rules of club participation and agree to abide by them. You assume all risks associated with being a member of this club and participating in club activities which may include: falls, contact with other participants or their pets or their strollers, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by you. You understand that skateboards, roller skates or roller blades, and personal music players are not allowed to be used in club organized activities and you agree to abide by this rule. Having read these terms and conditions, and knowing these facts, you waive and release the No Meat Athlete LLC, all club sponsors, and their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of your participation with the club, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in these terms. You grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record for any legitimate promotional purposes for the club.
By joining or attending a No Meat Athlete in-person running group or club, you agree to the following Code of Conduct:
- Always show respect your fellow members and runners at all times.
- Always show respect and appreciation for the group leaders who give their time to help.
- Never yell, taunt, or threaten physical violence upon another member or participant of the group, a volunteer or event spectator (Members with a criminal history of violence or with a legal restraining order against them by another member may be barred from membership and participation in all group activities);
- Never use abusive or vulgar language, or make racial, ethnic or gender-related slurs or derogatory comments at group events;
- Never make unwanted sexual or physical contact with other members. If a fellow member reports unwanted physical or verbal advances, a group leader may ban the individual accused of this behavior at their sole discretion;
- Members must disclose to group leaders if they are a registered sex offender, have been convicted of a sex crime, or have ever been caught having, creating, or distributing child pornography. The group leader, in their sole discretion, will decide whether to bar the member from membership and all participation in group activities;
- Always report violations of the Code of Conduct policy to the group leader and No Meat Athlete in writing.
- Anyone who fails to follow the Code of Conduct policy will be barred from participating in online and in-person group activities.
Definition Of Lifetime Access
“Lifetime” is defined as lifetime of the product. If the product is ever discontinued, we have no responsibility to continue providing those services to the user. The user also agrees that all services were fully delivered on a satisfactory basis. In the case of digital products, the user is free to download the products and to keep them in perpetuity, and we will maintain such products on our website for customer download for a minimum of one year from date of purchase.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by NO MEAT ATHLETE infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to NO MEAT ATHLETE a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon NO MEAT ATHLETE actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to NO MEAT ATHLETE a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. NO MEAT ATHLETE’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: [email protected].
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of NO MEAT ATHLETE and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of NO MEAT ATHLETE. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by NO MEAT ATHLETE to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries
Class Action Waiver
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
If any clause within this Provision (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision, and the remainder of this Provision will be given full force and effect.
If you have questions or comments regarding No Meat Athlete, LLC products, please email us at [email protected].