“How have you been?”
“Good! Super busy.”
That’s the common answer to what is probably the most common question … and that makes me sad.
We love being busy. If we’re busy, we must matter, right?
I’ve never been good at being busy, which is probably why I didn’t last long in the corporate world. I like to have time to do the things I like doing, not the stuff I feel like I have to do.
So that’s my focus in today’s episode of No Meat Athlete Radio: not a time management system in the traditional sense (those have never worked for me) but an approach to making choices that maximize the time available to you. So that you can find the time to eat well, exercise, and be happy … all without being “super busy.”
Here’s what I talk about in this episode:
- Why time management systems don’t work for me
- Our modern love affair with “busy”
- How to ruthlessly cut the activities that drain your time and energy
- Creating time by adding new activities
- Does eating healthy save me time and make me more efficient?
- Why Steve Jobs wore the same shirt every day
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes so you never miss an episode
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and you like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!