Is there a right way and a wrong way to set health and fitness goals?
That’s the question Matt and I were asking ourselves after reading a recent article on the site Precision Fitness. The author, John Berardi, challenges the reader to structure your goal setting with his formula.
But after reading through, there were a few major points where we all disagreed.
In today’s episode, Matt and I discuss John’s model, and lay out or own strategies on how best to set health or fitness goals that prime you for success.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Should you set a big outcome goal?
- Success through small habits and changes
- Matt’s lead and lag measure theory
- Does your brain understand negatives?
- The pros and cons of dabbling
Click the button below to listen now: