Life… it’s stressful.
Work, kids, school, training, dishes, they all pile up draining you of energy and time, until suddenly, you no longer have any free-time to yourself.
Now, there are a lot of productivity gurus and self-help personalities pushing life-hacks and cheats to save 15 minutes here or free up a little time there, but rarely do they solve any of the lasting struggles overwhelming your day.
Jeff Sanders, a good friend of NMA, has a different approach.
You may remember Jeff from previous episodes of the podcast. He’s the host of the 5AM Miracle, and has helped both Matt and I work on creating more productive, healthier morning routines.
Today we’re bringing him back on, not to focus on mornings, but instead to help us understand how to identify and uproot the real causes of the procrastination and stress in our lives, and how to free up time to do what we love.
And to do that through the functional, real-life strategies — not hacks — outlined in his new book, The Free-Time Formula.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment