When I first met Sid Garza-Hillman during my book tour last year, I knew we’d get along well. And by get along, I mean poke fun of each other’s quirky ideas and have a good time doing it.
Sid’s approach to health and fitness is all about tiny steps. So much so, that he’s now known by many as the Small Step Advocate. It was a pleasure to talk with him again, and not only discuss how effective the small steps approach is for diet and fitness habits, but also debate some of his other, more unusual philosophies.
As mentioned in the interview, we’re giving away two signed copies of his book Approaching the Natural. To enter, just leave a comment below and we’ll pick two people at random to be announced next week.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- The small steps approach to habit change from the Small Step Advocate himself
- How to define how you want to live your life, and how to make that want a reality
- Why the trampoline could (or could not) be your key to fitness
- The truth about acid alkaline balance
- Sid explains his quirky philosophies
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the show: