For most of Heather Crosby’s life, she hated vegetables. Now, due in part to heath reasons that forced a change in her diet, she runs one of my go-to blogs for plant-based recipes, YumUniverse.
It was a pleasure to speak with Heather this week about her new book, YumUniverse: Infinite Possibilities for a Gluten-Free, Plant-Powerful, Whole-Food Lifestyle, set to release October 28th, and find out exactly what inspired her food philosophy and how she thinks a plant-based, gluten-free diet can work for athletes.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Why Heather went from hating vegetables to a plant-based diet
- How a plant-based diet opens you up to infinite cooking possibilities
- The plant-based, gluten-free diet for athletes
- Heather’s unique food philosophy
- YumUniverse: Infinite Possibilities for a Gluten-Free, Plant-Powerful, Whole-Food Lifestyle the book
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the show:
- YumUniverse (Heather’s site)
- YumUniverse: Infinite Possibilities for a Gluten-Free, Plant-Powerful, Whole-Food Lifestyle (Pre-order the book)
- Pre order bonuses