Why We Love Diet Experiments
Written by Matt Frazier
If you haven’t already noticed, we love diet experiments. From juice cleanses and 80/10/10, to a vegan version of the Paleo diet, we’re willing to give just about anything a shot in the quest to figure out what works best.
But what we’ve learned is that no diet is perfect for everyone, and that experimenting with your diet is the only way for you to understand what works best for your body.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- An update on Matt’s experiment with the 80-10-10 diet
- Why we encourage people to try diet experiments
- How we used experimenting to reach a plant-based diet
- The small steps vs. drastic changes approach to diet change
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the show: