No Meat Athlete is all about eating and running, but I believe that it’s the habits I keep while not eating or running that contribute most to my well-being.
In today’s episode, Doug and I decided to mix things up by avoiding the typical topics of running and a plant-based diet, and instead we discuss the daily rituals we practice that keep us healthy. Morning routines, work habits, bad habits, we dive into it all.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Morning routines that kick the day off right
- Healthy habits that keep the mind in check
- Creating a workspace that removes distractions
- Unhealthy habits we’re glad we kicked
- Useful tools for creating healthy rituals
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the Show:
- The Simple Year
- Zen Habits
- Be More With Less
- Project 333
- In Defense of Inconvenience
- Kill Your Microwave – How I got Rid of Mine
Tools discussed in the show: