And we’re back with another of the infamous NMA Radio Q&A episodes, where we take listener questions and do our best to answer them. Sometimes more successfully than others…
Check out previous versions here:
- Episode 151: The (Fourth) Big Q&A Episode
- Episode 141: The (Third) Big Q&A Episode
- Episode 131: The (Second) Big Q&A Episode
- Episode 53: The Big Q&A Episode
In this episode we tackle marathon nutrition, meat substitutes, how to go vegan, running hills, sugar, and oh so much more.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Sloshing in your stomach
- The simple approach to going vegan
- Doug’s new favorite energy gel
- Hills glorious hills (and what to do when you don’t have any)
- Soy curds, mushrooms, seitan, and other meat substitutes
- What’s the deal with sugar?
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Thrive Market: This episode is brought to you by Thrive Market, an online grocery store offering all your favorite vegan, organic, and non-GMO products, but instead of marking them up to premium prices, Thrive Market sells the same premium products at wholesale prices, delivered straight to your door.
Get 25% off your first purchase + free shipping + free 30 day trial by visiting thrivemarket.com/nomeat
Health IQ: This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more & get a free quote, or check out their life insurance FAQ page to get your questions answered.