Sounds way easier than it actually is, doesn’t it?
Relaxing can mean different things to different people, and the way we relax can have a lasting impact — positive or negative — on both the body and mind.
In today’s episode Matt and I discuss our go-to forms of relaxing after a busy day or a particularly stressful week, and why some relaxation techniques might be better than others.
Here’s just some of what we talk about in this episode:
- Happy hour at the bar … is that relaxing?
- Why Doug gets out of bed in the middle of the night
- The positive effects of going outside
- Matt and the Nintendo Switch
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!