How We Use Summer for Motivation and Reset
Summertime, and the livin’ is easy — am I right?
Summer means warm weather, fresh veggies, and vacations. All the things we loved as young kids and still love today.
But for Matt and I, the mid-year months also provide an opportunity for renewed motivation and reset.
Maybe it’s the fresh food. Maybe it’s the simple desire to look good at the beach. Whatever it is, we’re both making changes this summer.
In today’s episode we discuss the power of the summer season, and how to use it to set new health, fitness, and nutrition goals to round out the year.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Why a mid-year reset?
- How access to fresh vegetables changes our diets
- Matt’s new daily food routine
- Motivation for fall races
- Running and eating your way through vacation
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Cherry Marketing Institute: Montmorency tart cherries have been the subject of lots of research, and to date, more than 50 studies have shown the potential benefits of the Montmorency varietal – ranging from inflammation and exercise recovery to sleep. Check out the www.choosecherries.com to learn more.
Links from the show: