My favorite part of being the co-host of No Meat Athlete Radio is the connection Matt and I make with listeners.
Writing for the blog is great, but being inside your earbuds feels different. It’s as if you get to know us better, and in return you reach out and we get to know you better.
Today we’re back with another edition, and this time we answer questions on long bike ride nutrition, blood pressure, protein, and knoxing.
Don’t know about knoxing? We didn’t either …
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Benefits to running on an empty stomach?
- The big supplements question
- Losing and gaining weight on the vegan diet
- What to do when your sport requires non-vegan equipment
- How to fuel for a long bike ride
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the show: