When you invite Sid Garza-Hillman, certified nutritionist and author of Approaching the Natural, onto your podcast, you never know where the conversation may lead. It could be cold showers, or even not showering at all…
Or in the case of today’s episode, poop. Well, more specifically, fiber (and the effects it has on your body).
See, it all started with a post Sid wrote earlier this week on the only healthy eating rules you ever need to follow. In it, he shared four rules, or guidelines, that if followed, will almost guarantee you’re eating a healthy, well-balanced diet.
Four remarkably simple and easy-to-understand rules.
So in today’s episode, we brought him on to discuss these rules in more detail, and of course to address the stinky question I’m sure I wasn’t alone in asking…
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment