Today’s episode is a little different…
It gets personal.
If you’ve trained for a sporting event, chances are you’ve experienced at least some level of pre-race (or match, game, etc.) anxiety. You know… that overwhelming feeling the days and hours heading into a race that leads to questions and doubts on your training and ability.
In today’s episode, we talk about that pre-race anxiety, how we address it, and what we do when it’s no longer related to a race, but to life in general.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
This episode of No Meat Athlete Radio is brought to you by Thrive Market, a revolutionary online marketplace with thousands of the best-selling non-GMO foods and natural products, always at 25-50% below traditional retail prices.
Get an additional 25% off your first order, plus a 30-day free trial, by visiting thrivemarket.com/nomeatathlete.
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment