As adult vegans, we face certain challenges when traveling, dining at restaurants, or whenever we’re outside our normal routines. But we figure it out — packing our own meals or snacking on nuts and fruit if we need to.
But what does it look like when kids are involved?
They’re pickier and not as adaptable, and the last thing we want to do is feed them junk just to get by.
In today’s episode we explore the ins and outs of how we feed our kids, both during our normal at-home routines, and while on summer vacation or traveling.
Here’s what we talk about in today’s episode:
- Matt’s beach trip food tips.
- The allure of junk food when in a pinch.
- How to handle long car trips.
- 19-month-old Eliza’s favorite salad.
- Healthy snacks for kids.
- The go-to easy treat Matt loves.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Thanks to Aaptiv for supporting our podcast. New members get 30% off annual membership: Visit http://www.aaptiv.com/NOMEAT.
Thanks to Casper for supporting our channel. Save $50 on select mattresses at http://www.casper.com/nomeat with code nomeat.
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment