But is there a price to pay for constant personal development?
After reading a recent article on the pitfalls of the self-improvement craze in the New Yorker, and following it up with a few not-so-hip-on habit and life-hacking books, Matt has found himself asking a burning question: Is focusing on self-improvement even a good thing at all?
In today’s episode, we try to answer that question.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment