Don’t think you can gain muscle on a plant-based diet? Think again.
Over the 200+ episodes of No Meat Athlete Radio, we’ve had vegan bodybuilder Robert Cheeke on to talk about training and nutrition a number of times. But rarely do we dive into what it really takes to build muscle on a vegan diet.
In today’s episode, we do just that.
Joined by Vanessa Espinoza, who co-author of the new book Plant-Based Muscle with Robert, we discuss the pros and challenges of bulking up on plants.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment