Over the past few years, our Netflix feeds have seen several high-profile documentaries designed to push the vegan movement. They promote the health, environmental, and animal rights benefits in a way books and articles simply can’t.
But many of these documentaries have also sparked blow-back both online and off. So it begs the question:
Are vegan documentaries good for the movement?
The answer is a bit more complicated than we thought…
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- The What the Health controversy.
- Is video the most powerful medium?
- NFL players going vegan.
- Vegan documentaries made just for vegans.
- What Forks Over Knives did right.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment