Between the current advances in plant-based meat alternatives and the innovations taking place in the “clean meat” industry, the food landscape as we know it could change dramatically over the next several years.
How will these changes impact our understanding of what meat is, and will that affect the vegan movement?
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- What is “clean meat”?
- Plant-based food technology and how it’s blowing up.
- The problem with “fake meat.”
- Why veganism may one day become irrelevant.
- Science! It’s important.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!