It’s no secret that meal planning can feel intimidating. There’s a lot of work up front, and if you’re new to the plant-based world without a built-up library of go-to meals, your options can quickly get monotonous.
But once you get started, meal planning will save massive amounts of time and energy throughout the week, and provide a blueprint for creative, delicious meals.
In today’s episode we chat with Stepfanie Romine, co-author of the brand new No Meat Athlete Cookbook, about practical meal planning tricks for the vegan athlete, and how to start saving time and energy in the kitchen.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Stepfanie’s “Double-Up” method for meal planning on a busy schedule
- Matt and Stepfanie’s obsession with flavor enhancers
- Go-to last minute meals
- ‘Flavanoids’ … huh?
- The Instant Pot: is it worth it?
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Health IQ: This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more & get a free quote, or check out their life insurance FAQ page to get your questions answered.
Links from the Show:
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment