“If you’re not going to do it right, don’t do it at all.”
That’s the code Matt and I both try to live by most of the time. But throughout December, with Matt sick and me “functioning” on new-dad sleep, our healthy habits … well let’s just say they haven’t been on point.
In today’s episode we discuss when — if ever — it’s okay to not do your best, and when it’s better to simply let a habit, hobby, or routine go completely.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- We’re back! Updates on babies and illness
- The habits that slide when you get busy
- How perfection becomes an excuse
- Why healthy eating should always be a priority
- How to eat healthy when time is limited
- Jazz drumming?
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Athletic Greens: This episode of No Meat Athlete Radio is brought to you by Athletic Greens, a complete whole food supplement, with 75 plant-based ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of your health. Learn more at athleticgreens.com/nomeat.
Audible: This episode of No Meat Athlete Radio is brought to you by Audible and it’s massive selection of audiobooks you can download to your phone to enjoy in the car, on your run, or while cooking dinner. For a free audiobook with a 30-day free trail, go to audible.com/nomeat.
Links from the Show:
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment