New year, new you? It’s a nice concept.
Personally I love the idea of a clean slate on January 1st. While there may be no real difference between the end of December and the beginning of January, it feels different.
The problem lies with how you go about making those changes. In today’s episode, Sid Garza-Hillman, author of Approaching the Natural and co-author of Health Made Simple, and I discuss how to go about making resolutions, how to make sure they succeed, and what to do if they don’t.
Matt’s out sick this week, but we’ve got you covered.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- What makes New Years special
- Going big … is it a big mistake?
- Doug and his new-dad brain
- The problem with failure
- Using a short challenge to start a lasting change
- Goals vs. systems
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!