Note from Matt: If you’re keeping score at home, then you probably noticed we published two podcast posts in a row this week. Don’t worry, this week’s second blog post is still coming, just in a little different order due to travel schedules. We’ll back on track next week!
Over the past 95 episodes, we’ve talked a lot about the ideal diet, and ways Matt and I try to find it. Between the two of us, we’ve experimented with fruitarian, nutritarian, raw, juicing, oil-free, and minimal processed foods.
But while experimenting and talking about an ideal way of eating is fun and inspiring, it isn’t always practical. So today Matt and I get real — we share exactly what we eat throughout a typical day (i.e. not a day when we’re trying a crazy food experiment).
We don’t pretend that the way we eat is perfect, but we hope to provide a framework and give you some confidence in creating your own meal plan. And, hopefully, to demonstrate that a whole foods plant-based diet isn’t all kale and shots of wheatgrass.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Typical breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Should you snack throughout the day?
- Why Doug doesn’t eat before a typical run, but Matt does
- Eating healthy at the office
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and you like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Phone number to ask listener questions: