One of the best things to come from Twitter is Twitter chats, and if you’re a plant-based runner and Twitter user, #vegrunchat is probably one of your favorites.
In this episode we welcome #vegrunchat founder Brandon Frye to get to know the man behind the popular chat (Sunday nights at 9pm ET), as well as talk about the factors we believe have made our projects in the plant-based running niche successful.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Brandon’s journey from overweight to a plant-based runner
- How #VegRunChat got started
- The mission behind the chats
- Building a successful online project
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the show: