For most of us, everything changed very recently. We’re staying home, working remotely with kids in the house, and avoiding places like the gym.
How do you stay calm, stay positive, and stay healthy in an unprecedented time like this?
That’s what Matt Frazier and I talk about today with a new NMA voice: Julia, who you may know from 80/20 Plants, the Olympics, or her own website, Hooked On Plants.
- Why exercise is important, maybe more than ever.
- Why this is a great opportunity to get creative.
- How you can stay connected, and how that could make a big difference to someone.
- And more…
Things are different now, but if we stop and take a breath, we could work out a way to come out of this more positive, mindful, and motivated than ever before!
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
Thanks to this week’s sponsor
Huge thanks to our sponsor Ned, and their collection of Full Spectrum Hemp Oil products, including oils, body butter, lip balm, and a unique natural cycle collection for women. Use code “NOMEAT” for 15% off your order and free shipping.
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!