So you’re vegan and pretty happy about that. You’re healthy, you’re energetic, and you feel good about your impact in the world.
But then you have a child, and everything changes.
- Is it fair to decide veganism is right for your child when they don’t get input?
- What about the added stress of making sure they are getting proper nutrients?
- How do you deal with the “milk issue” after weaning?
- What about if you have a picky child?
Today, I talk with both NMA Matts about how to raise a healthy kid on a plant-based diet without worrying you might screw them up (at least not from their diet, anyway).
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
Thanks to this week’s sponsor
This week’s episode is sponsored by HumanN and their BeetElite mix. BeetElite can help you extend endurance, improve energy, and increase oxygen delivery throughout the body. Visit livehumann.com/nomeat to learn more and save 20% off your first purchase.
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!