It’s 2020, and time to start eating right! Or stop eating less not-right at least.
My family and I have resolved to eat more whole foods in 2020. Sounds simple, right?: “Cook at home, and don’t buy the stuff you don’t want to eat.”
Well, in this week’s quick episode, Matt and I talk about what that means exactly, and the challenges of making that resolution a reality.
We talk about:
- Whole foods vs convenience
- Where does oil fit in with this resolution?
- What about plant-based meat alternatives?
Get some quick tips and takes in this week’s episode.
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
Thanks to this week’s sponsor
Huge thanks to our new podcast sponsor Ned, and their collection of Full Spectrum Hemp Oil products. Use code “NOMEAT” for 15% off your order and free shipping.
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!