Ever wish running was just a little bit easier? We do too.
So this week we’re revisiting one of the most popular episodes ever on NMA Radio to discuss running hacks… or the little tricks we use to remove a few of the biggest obstacles from our running routines.
You still have to put in the work, but these will help make your training stronger (and hopefully a little easier, too).
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- The difference between a hack and a cheat
- Running shoes — how to buy all you need without going broke
- Simple nutrition tricks to get the job done, without extra stress
- How to turn “not enough time” into your best workout of the week
- And a dozen more genius (if we don’t say so ourselves) running hacks
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Health IQ: This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more & get a free quote, or check out their life insurance FAQ page to get your questions answered.