It all started with a Facebook comment, where a non-vegan proudly proclaimed, “It’s impossible to be 100% vegan.”
My first thought was, “whatever, I’m 100% vegan!” But then it got me thinking.
Am I? Is Matt? Are you?
I subscribe to this label, but what does it even mean?
In today’s episode Matt and I break down that question. We start with the definition of veganism, then explore how realistic it is to follow a 100% vegan lifestyle. And finally, is that even important?
Here’s just some of what we talk about in this episode:
- What does “vegan” even mean?
- Ordering at non-vegan restaurants
- My leather wallet (and other non-vegan clothing)
- Representing the movement
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!