Healthy, Practical, Plant-Based Meal Planning with NMA Cookbook Co-Author Stepfanie Romine
Written by Doug Hay
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Stepfanie’s “Double-Up” method for meal planning on a busy schedule
- Matt and Stepfanie’s obsession with flavor enhancers
- Go-to last minute meals
- ‘Flavanoids’ … huh?
- The Instant Pot: is it worth it?
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Health IQ: This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more & get a free quote, or check out their life insurance FAQ page to get your questions answered.
Links from the Show:
- The No Meat Athlete Cookbook
- The Switchel Sports Drink Recipe
- The Flexible Kitchen (Stepfanie’s Blog)