It’s a new year, which can only mean one thing … new goals, resolutions, and habits.
Normally that would be the case for both me and Doug. We’d set specific goals, and work like crazy to reach them.
But this year, when we sat down to plan out this episode, something weird happened. Neither of us had specific goals, and instead we found we’re both taking a similar (and oddly backwards) approach to 2016 resolutions.
In today’s episode we talk about that backwards approach to new years goals, and how we see potential for even greater positive changes.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- How Matt ruined Christmas
- Why we’re taking a backwards approach to New Year’s goals
- The books that are shaping our resolutions
- Potential problems with our goals
- Should you take this backwards approach?
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Phone number to ask listener questions:
Links from the show: