Cotton candy. Newman O’s. Vegan pigs in a blanket.
If you somehow got the idea that my family and I never eat junk food, think again.
Granted, it’s not what we usually do. But during the summer ordeal that saw us sleeping on friends’ floors for two months after our house flooded, we let our healthy habits slip, often resorting to takeout for dinner and junk food for snacks.
Fortunately though, after a month in our new home, things are back to normal. We’ve hit the reset button on our habits. And we feel great about it.
Everyone knows the feeling of getting off track when life gets stressful. So how do you reset?
In today’s episode, I share the five food habits we changed first to get back on track, and Doug and I talk about how to orchestrate your own health reset before heading into the holidays.
Here’s just some of what we talk about in this episode:
- Why now is a good time to think about your diet habits
- Smoothies … good or bad?
- The key to making sure you eat your salad
- Quick tricks for reducing oil intake
- My go-to healthy snack
- How to cook with a busy schedule
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Phone number to ask listener questions:
Links from the show:
- No Meat Athlete – On sale as a Kindle Holiday Deal for just $2.99!