There’s no shortage of morning routine advice on the internet … including an older episode of No Meat Athlete Radio.
It typically goes something like this:
Do what I do and you’ll be more productive, creative, and cool.
But that’s not how self improvement works. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to habits, nor is there one for what to do when you get your butt out of bed in the morning.
Today Matt and I share our new take on the morning routine, and the habits and structures we think work (and why other approaches might not).
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Doug calls you out
- Does other morning routine advice get it wrong?
- Why the simplest habits are often the hardest to keep
- How we structure our mornings
- A morning routine formula
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Health IQ: Health IQ is the life insurance company that advocates for vegans, runners, and health conscious people. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more about all the ways you can save money on life insurance.