Matt first met Hannah and Derek, who you likely know from Hannah’s YouTube channel High Carb Hannah, at the roulette table on the vegan cruise, and they immediately hit it off.
(Having spent many hours with Matt at a roulette table before, I can say that them getting past his unique betting strategy to the point where you actually want to talk to the guy is a miracle?)
The three of them hit it off mostly, it seems, because Hannah and Derek like to have fun… An approach to life that has not only helped grow her YouTube channel to more than 650,000 subscribers, but has shaped the way they think of food and diets.
In today’s episode, Matt sits down with both of them to discuss weight loss, the vegan YouTube scene, and why Hannah replaced her fruitarian approach to weight loss with a starch-based diet.
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
This episode of No Meat Athlete Radio is brought to you by Hemp Daddy’s and their full spectrum CBD products, created by a runner for runners.
Learn more at hempdaddys.com and use code nomeat at checkout to save 10% off and free shipping on your first order.
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment