Let’s face it, most people fail at their New Year’s resolutions. You could even say most people fail miserably.
But as Doug and I discuss in this week’s podcast, January 1st is actually a perfect time to start working towards a new goal. In order to be successful, however, you need to set yourself up for that success. That preparation starts in December. If you plan on setting a resolution in the new year, or even if you don’t, the tips in today’s episode can help make your goals a reality, and keep you from being another one of those resolution failures.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Why New Year’s resolutions aren’t a joke
- How to reflect on the past year and make goals for the next
- The power of creating a launch date for your goals
- Using others to hold you accountable
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
If you’re a fan of NMA Radio (and like all these new episodes we’re making!), we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Phone number to ask listener questions:
Links from the Show