Summer is almost officially here — but we’re still in the midst of a global pandemic, which has certainly taken its toll on the good habits we have all tried to build over the years.
It has been challenging to keep eating healthy and try to maintain consistent fitness and recovery routines while we’re stuck at home and wearing masks.
But we certainly aren’t giving up.
With summer’s official start date just a few days away, Matt Frazier, Julia, and I turn our focus back to habits. We take an honest look at what’s been working and what hasn’t — and set some good intentions for the new season.
We talk about…
- The importance of design over willpower, also why-power.
- Getting back to a grain, a green, and a bean — and other more healthy eating habits.
- Always think “fresh first” — bringing fresh fruit and veggies into the centerpiece of the meal.
- Keeping up with family time that grew out of quarantine.
- And more!
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
Thanks to this week’s sponsors
Bioptimizers – Try their enzyme and probiotic combo packs risk-free today at www.bioptimizers.com/nomeat and use code NOMEAT to get 10% off your purchase.
Ritual Zero Proof – Crafted of all-natural botanicals, Ritual whiskey, gin, and tequila alternatives deliver the flavor, aroma, and burn of liquor, but without the alcohol — for better hydration, endurance, and recovery. Go to ritualzeroproof.com and use the promo code nomeatathlete for 20% off your first purchase. Enjoy the ritual, without the alcohol.