You asked, and we answered!
In this episode of the podcast, Matt Tullman and I answer listener-submitted questions.
We talk about a variety of nutrition and fitness topics, including:
- What is the best way to bring up veganism to parents and other family members?
- Tips on hitting your macros.
- B12 – it’s an important one. How do you get it?
- How do you process the results of a race that didn’t go quite as planned?
And several others.
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
Thanks to this week’s sponsors
Bioptimizers – Try their enzyme and probiotic combo packs risk-free today at www.bioptimizers.com/nomeat and use code NOMEAT to get 10% off your purchase.
Ritual Zero Proof – Crafted of all-natural botanicals, Ritual whiskey, gin, and tequila alternatives deliver the flavor, aroma, and burn of liquor, but without the alcohol — for better hydration, endurance, and recovery. Go to ritualzeroproof.com and use the promo code nomeatathlete for 20% off your first purchase. Enjoy the ritual, without the alcohol.
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!