“Life-changing” is a big claim. Especially when it involves cleaning out your closet …
This conversation started back in January, when Matt read Marie Kondo’s bestselling book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. He said it was one of the best books he’d read in years, I said it wasn’t for me.
Boy was I wrong.
Today’s episode departs from our traditional topics of fitness and nutrition, and focuses instead on a habit we’ve both recently adopted. A habit that will free you from clutter, bring new energy to your home, and take you completely by surprise — I know it did me — with how good it feels.
Yup. It may even change your life.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Do your items spark joy?
- How to start decluttering your home
- Why it’s acceptable to throw away that ugly sweater
- Thanking your items (Doug actually does this)
- What to do with books, race medals, and other items you love
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the show: