We’ve all be there … traveling in a new city, thrown off from our regular routines, and struggling to maintain a healthy habit.
How on Earth can I keep a daily meditation practice in a crowded hotel room?
Should I even bother running when I’m off my training?
Isn’t it impossible to eat healthy food on the road?
While on a recent vacation to Florida, Matt’s family found themselves asking questions just like these. Hopping from place to place, their healthy eating habits were put to the test.
In today’s episode, Matt shares a few of the lessons he put in place during that recent trip, and we discuss when it’s acceptable to let your habits adapt.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- A Grapple? Seriously?
- The effects of routine change on your habits
- Planning for the challenges
- Why something is better than nothing
- How to embrace the new experiences
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!