A few weeks ago we published an episode called “Things We Wish Vegans Didn’t Do.” It was Matt and I’s attempt at pointing out the trends, or aspects of our community that we’re not crazy about. I’m not going to lie, it got a little negative.
So we couldn’t leave it there.
This community awesome. It’s inspiring, welcoming, and is constantly up to outrageously cool things that Matt and I wish happened more often.
In today’s episode, we flip the conversation and focus our attention on those — the wonderful trends, accomplishments, and approaches we want to see even more.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- Big, tough, strong, and vegan
- Plant-based restaurants and dishes going mainstream
- Inspiring others in less obvious ways
- How Gene Baur does it right
- The sneaky approach to spreading your message
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
This episode of No Meat Athlete Radio is brought to you by Nuts.com, the simple and convenient way to have nutritious, delicious, healthy nuts and other tasty treats delivered straight to your door.
Get 4 FREE samples when you go to nuts.com, click on the mic in the upper right hand corner, and use code NoMeat.