People seem to get upset when I say this, but it’s true, so here goes: I’ve never enjoyed cooking as a vegan or vegetarian the way I used to before I started eating this way.
That’s not to say I don’t love being vegan … the benefits in virtually every other area of my life far outweigh whatever passion for cooking I’ve traded in.
But does it have to be a tradeoff at all?
Jason Wrobel, our guest on today’s episode, doesn’t think so. His passion for cooking didn’t start until he went vegan, and he turned that drive into the first ever vegan cooking show on a major TV network.
And he does it by focusing on how to eat for health and longevity, one of my favorite topics of all.
In today’s episode we discuss how Jason went from failing actor to celebrity chef, his new book, how to ignite your passion in the kitchen, and using food as a tool for healing.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- How Jason went from actor to celebrity chef and host of the world’s first vegan cooking show on mainstream TV
- Why his approach to spreading the plant-based message is on health
- Raw foods, nutrient density, and can they help you live longer?
- How to reignite your passion for cooking
- Plant-based food as a healing tool
- Oil and alcohol … okay in moderation?
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Links from the show: