- 1 medium Bunch Broccoli Rabe (rapini), tough stems removed
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 cups cooked or 2 (15.5-ounce) cans Cannellini Beans or other white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon minced Fresh Rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the broccoli rabe until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and run under cold water, then coarsely chop. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the beans and the rosemary, then add the cooked broccoli rabe and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook, stirring, until the flavors are well blended and the mixture is hot, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Inspired by 1,000 Vegan Recipes by Robin Robertson (Wiley & Sons).
Read the blog post where this recipe originally appeared: Vegan White Beans and Broccoli Rabe Recipe