- Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 cup Cooked or Sprouted Adzuki Beans
- 1 cup Cooked or Sprouted Quinoa
- 1/2 cup Ground Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, Hemp Oil, or EFA Oil blend
- 2 tbsp Dulse Flakes
- Ingredients for the topping:
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 4 strips Dulse
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped Fresh Basil
- 1/2 cup chopped Green Onions
Sauce: (See Spicy Sun-Dried Tomato Marinara Sauce recipe)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a food processor, process all the crust ingredients until the mixture starts to ball up. Lightly oil the baking tray with coconut oil. Spread mixture on a tray to about 1/4 inch thick (it can be thicker or thinner if you prefer).
Spread Spicy Sun-Dried Tomato Marinara Sauce on crust; add topping.
Bake for 45 minutes. (This will vary slightly depending on the moisture content of the vegetables and the desired crispness of the pizza.)
Reprinted with permission from Thrive, by Brendan Brazier.
Read the blog post where this recipe originally appeared: Adzuki Pizza from Thrive