- Ingredients for the salad:
- 1 head Green Leaf Lettuce, chopped
- 1 Fennel Bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1/4 cup Macadamia Nuts, chopped
- Ingredients for the dressing:
- Half a small Shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Combine the salad ingredients in a bowl. Process the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor. Mix and eat!
Reprinted with permission from 1,000 Vegan Recipes.
Read the blog post where this recipe originally appeared: Macadamia Cranberry Salad Recipe