- 3 large Sweet Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 3 tablespoon coarsely chopped Pumpkin Seeds
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh Oregano, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup Vegan Yogurt
- Drizzle of agave nectar or maple syrup
Heat an outdoor grill to medium. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except sweet potatoes, vegan yogurt, and agave nectar/maple syrup. Coat the potato wedges in the mixture and grill for about 5 minutes per side, testing them for doneness and being careful not to let them burn.
Serve with vegan yogurt drizzled with agave nectar/maple syrup as a dipping sauce.
Grilled Sweet Potato Fries Recipe (adapted for the grill from Thrive)
Read the blog post where this recipe originally appeared: Grilled Onion and Eggplant Sandwiches with Sweet Potato Fries