- 1/2 lb. Red Ripe Romatoes
- 1/2 cup diced Sweet White Onion
- 1/2 Green, Red or Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 Green Chili Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Pinch of Sugar (optional)
- Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Use immediately or store tightly covered in the fridge for up to a week.
Reprinted with permission from Vegan Latina.
Read the blog post where this recipe originally appeared.