- Strawberry Vinaigrette:
- 1/3 cup Better Body Foods
- 1/3 cup White Rice Vinegar (unsweetened)
- 6-10 medium Strawberries
- NMA Pre-Workout Breakfast Salad:
- 2 cups (1 can) cooked Chickpeas
- 2 cups Cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 cup fresh Blueberries
- 1 cup (about 4 stalks) Celery, diced
- 1 cup Strawberry Vinaigrette
- 4 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup slivered Almonds, toasted
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Extra Strawberries, for garnish
To make Strawberry Vinaigrette: Blend dressing ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
To make NMA Pre-Workout Breakfast Salad: Combine the chickpeas, cantaloupe, blueberries, and celery in a large bowl. Gently toss with Strawberry dressing. Place one cup of spinach on each of four plates, then divide salad mixture onto each bed of spinach. Sprinkle with almonds, salt, and pepper. Garnish with sliced strawberries. Serves 4.
Read the blog post where this recipe originally appeared.