- 1 cup Millet
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 2 Carrots, sliced into 1/8-inch rounds
- 1 cup cooked Adzuki Beans
- 1 bunch Collard Greens, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1-2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5-6 dashes Ume Plum Vinegar
- 1/4 cup toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Place millet in a fine-mesh strainer, rinse and drain. Heat Dutch oven to medium, add millet to dry pot and stir 3-4 minutes to toast. Add vegetable stock and bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer carrots, beans, and collard greens on top of millet (do not stir). Cover, increase heat to medium and continue cooking 20 minutes longer or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat, drizzle with olive oil and ume plum vinegar and fold to combine all ingredients. Serve topped with pumpkin seeds.
The recipe is from CLEAN START.
Read the blog post where this recipe originally appeared: Adzuki Beans with Millet and Collard Greens Recipe