Want to know how Matt and I really eat?
For the most part, it comes down to a simple formula. The grain, green, and bean. But what that looks like in practice may surprise you.
In today’s episode, we go in-depth into why a grain, green, and bean makes for a simple and healthy meal, and share ideas on how to avoid the trap of the boring veggie bowl.
Listen to the episode here:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Health IQ: This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more and get a free quote.
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment